Shipping and Pick-up
We offer several shipping options so that you can choose which one works best for you at checkout. Please note that the rates below apply to full orders, and not to samples, which we ship for free!
Free curbside pickup from our warehouse
If you'd like to pick up your tiles or arrange for shipment yourself, we'd be happy to help you free of charge with curbside contactless pickup. Our Toronto warehouse is located at 14 - 500 Coronation Drive. Just remember, tile can be very heavy, so please check the weight of your order using the box weights listed on our product pages and ensure that your vehicle can handle the load.
Simple flat-rates across Canada
We offer flat-rate shipping to most locations across Canada:
- $59.99 to Ontario and Quebec: Transit time is typically 2 - 5 business days
- $119.99 to all the other provinces: Transit time is typically 4 - 8 business days
If you'd like to double check the flat-rate to your postal code, you can access our shipping rate lookup tool on the shopping cart page (please note that the tool only works if there's a product in your cart).
Custom shipping rates
If you're outside our flat-rate shipping area, we'd be happy to work with you! We can deliver anywhere in Canada and the contiguous United States. Just email us at email@example.com and we can provide a custom shipping quote. For our American customers, we can also handle all customs and duty matters.
Less-than-truckload (LTL) freight shipping
Tile is heavy! So for most orders over ~200lbs, we'll be shipping through one of our trusted LTL partners. These shipments work a bit differently than the FedEx or Canada Post shipments you may be used to:
- Curbside drop-off: Your tiles will be packed on a pallet and dropped off at your curb or on your driveway, so it's best to arrange delivery for when you or your project team are available to help bring the tile into your project space.
- Deliveries may be by appointment. You'll be contacted by email or phone a day or two before your delivery arrives to arrange a delivery day or window. If somebody else will be receiving your order on your behalf (e.g. your contractor or tiler) and you'd prefer we coordinate with them, please just provide their contact information under the Order Notes in your shopping cart, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with their details.
Flexible delivery timing
You have a couple options at checkout for the timing of your shipment:
- Ship immediately: If your project is ready to receive the tiles right away, please select this option to have the tiles shipped from our warehouse immediately.
- Contact you before shipping: If you'd like us to contact you to coordinate delivery details before we ship your tiles, please select this option. We'll contact you within 1 business day.