Taranto II Bianco (17.5" x 3.25")
$8.99 per sq. ft. | $102.54 per box
11.41 sq ft per box, sold by the box
- Taranto II is an update of this sleek plank favourite and can be used on floors or walls. This tile has a clean matte finish and a slight shade variation that creates a tasteful look and feel that never goes out of style. We recommend a herringbone or classic brick layout with these beauties.
Try out a sample today!
- Samples delivered in 2 - 8 days.
- Orders delivered in 3 - 10 days, or at any later date that you specify
- 90-day returns available for full refund
- Eligible for TilesInspired Select trade pricing
Suitable for: Residential and Commercial Walls; Residential and Commercial Floors
Origin: L'Alcora, Spain
Size per tile: 17.5" X 3.25"
Weight per box: 40lbs
Special installation instructions: None
Water absorption: 1.2%
PEI durability rating: 4
Slip rating: R10
Other certifications: Very High Chemical Resistance (resists most household chemicals); Very High Stain Resistance (most stains removed with hot water); Frost Resistance